Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Sampler 5

Happy Sunday. Here's what I've been up to...

1.Wondering what kind of viral art campaign I could create with the collection of old Arby sauce packets littering the bottom drawer of my fridge. I mean, really, what else do you do with two-year-old horseradish sauce?

Throw them out, you say? Oh, that's too easy. At least let's squish them with big pumpkins dropped from a ladder.

2.Chuckling over my toddler's early attempts at prayer. We've gone from praying is "just holding your hands like this and that's it," to "Dear God, we have a garden and we grow tomatoes and peppers. I want to send you a birthday card and I need your address. Thank you for flu shots. Amen."

3.Obsessively trying to make Love Potions perfect. Spending hours battling with various publishing platforms and losing. Ugh. The underbelly of indie publishing is not pretty. There's a lot of migraine inducing tech details that go into every ebook you read.

4.Listing reviews for Love Potions in the sidebar to the right and adding some steamy excerpts.

5.Making cranberry-pumpkin muffins, a perfect complement to a perfect Fall day.

May you have a warm cranberry kind of Sunday and may the Tech Gods of Publishing look favorably upon your books.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment