Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Sexy Valentine Full of Banshees, Just for You!

Banshee's Tattoo is once again free, for one day only. It's a short steamy romance, a valentine from me to you. Yes, somehow I managed to make a Banshee story sexy. No really. You have to read it to believe it.

This story first appeared in an anthology back in late 2007. When I finally met the publisher a few years later (I had a baby the month the book launched) they greeted me with great excitement. Apparently, while I was dealing with colic and sleep deprivation, Banshee's Tattoo had become a reader favorite.

I hope you enjoy it just as much and that it makes your Valentine's Day.

By the way, if you want something longer, I also just picked up a free copy of A Taste of Twilight Crimson which is a story of vampires and rockers. Don't know the author or anything, just thought it looked like a good read.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Michelle, I haven't read this yet.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    A Taste of Twilight Crimson is by Aubrey Ross.

    ReplyDelete