Monday, July 18, 2011

One Night Stand, Date, Marry?

It's Monday. Time to make some life decisions. Who is the one night stand, the boyfriend and the husband? You have to pick! My answer will be in the comments.

First up, Dumbledore from Harry Potter.




And for those who don't have cable, the guy below is vampire Bill from the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I like how he's already started to undress.



Last, but not least, Dr. Raymond Stantz of Ghostbusters fame. Who you gonna call?

5 comments:

  1. ONS is Bill so I can say I slept with a vampire.

    Date is Dr.Stantz, the ghosts would creep me out too much to keep him.

    Marry would be Dumbledore. One, he's old and I'll get everything when he dies. Two, I bet he knows a few dirty tricks. (Although didn't Rowling say he was gay? In which case he'll be the perfect husband.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a crush on Dr. Ray Stantz since I was 5, so he's the one I'd marry. Hm...I guess I'd do the one-nighter with Dumbledore so I could say I got to do it with a wizard (much like your vamp response); I guess that means I'd be dating Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a convincing argument. Thanks for playing.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for Stantz for marriage. But I would definitely prefer to have Egon. Major crush on Egon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm an Egon girl too. Maybe he'll pop up in a future rendition of the game.

    M

    ReplyDelete